Thursday 7 April 2011

CHAZ B, SHARES HIS LIFE ISSUES!


He is no doubt one the most popular radio broadcaster of our time, his popular evening motivational programme “Sharing Life Issue” is one a show  that compels both single& married stay close to their radio to learn more about life issues.
Olabellz caught up with him at his Inspiration FM studio after several calls and text messages as he extensively shares his life issues.........

The Man behind sharing Life Issues

He grew up here in Nigeria, went to Army children school for primary education then Kings College and later left the country in 1979.
Chaz Bruce has over 10 years experience in the hospitality management in the United States. Chaz also consults on management turn around. Mr. Bruce holds a Business Management Certificate from North Tech Education Center in Florida and an Associates Degree in Travel and Tourism Management from Miami Dade Community College (North), Florida, USA.

His break into Broadcasting

Apparently going by what I studied in the University, I shouldn’t be in broadcasting but when God has destined you in a particular direction as a ministry then you don’t have a choice. The humble truth is that,  he will just make a way out of no way. But Professionally, I got into broadcasting industry through Senator Chris Anyawu, he spotted my talent and said i have got good personality and voice that I should try broadcasting. So we started a show called TSN TV, we ran it for about a year or plus, then the opportunity for radio showed up then Hot 98.3 Abuja , that was where I got my break before Inspiration FM.

Source Of inspiration

My brother na God oooo, trust me its just him because when you are working with God, things just comes easy. I cannot take credit for all the glory because the credit belongs to him and that’s the truth you know. Let me say this through this medium and I don’t know why, In 2001, God said to me "Black Mosses invoke on to my people and feed my people" ,that seems to be my ministry mandate even though I didn’t understand the meaning. But the first day I cracked the Radio on 92.3 Inspiration FM, the  voice just flashed, invoke into my people, it was then I realize I was on the right path, and the rest is history.

About Sharing Life Issues

Trust me, it is Gods show, he said to me again, I am looking for one who will share my perspective on this airway Lucifer claims, and will you be that one, which was the question. I didn’t understand it but I said YES. So, that i  can say is the reason for the show. The Radio station came up December 2009, and sharing life Issues started February 2010 and we give God all the glory.

His life Issues

I don’t really want to talk about that, but I am happily blessed with two kids and they are doing well. But divorce is one thing I kick against, but God knows best. I went through hard work under unimaginable conditions, wash toilets, did so many imaginable jobs to become who I am today but I thank God and I give all the glory.


Female Fans

{Laughs!} I don’t know about that but I think maturity plays a big role, because when you are working with God and such stuffs comes your way, you will see it and resist them. Trust me, I see them and when they say hi, I appreciate them and I know how to draw the line. This is no doubt the fastest way to break a man down, but I can handle it.

Challenges on the Show

Challenges are constant issues you can’t run away from, but somehow God has been giving us wisdom to handle them. One recent issue, was when a lady called to say she was raped and contacted HIV in the process, and she is ready to share it with any man she get across. She confessed that she just had it with a married man that night. I made her understand that it was wrong but she dropped the phone, and many listeners said I came across harsh. Ola, Each time I am reprimanded by my listener I appreciate them but what more can I tell a young girl with such harsh thought that it is wrong, and I will say it anywhere, it is wrong. Yes she was raped, but No, this shouldn't be spread, it is wrong, but many didn’t see it that way, anyway she called back and we gave her proper counseling. Those are some challenges we go through, but to my fans I respect all your opinion, but trust me, what is wrong is wrong. In fact there was a show i did for my listeners to tell me where am wrong, and I receive both constructive and otherwise, no one is perfect.

Unwinding

Seriously am a very busy person but once in while I go to quiet places, watch movies once in while and study.

Plans on TV.

Yes we are really working on that, we intend syndicating beyond the chores of Nigeria and very soon we will be on television, it is just a function of time.

Word of Advice for the Youth

They shouldn’t get married for the wrong reasons, be very patient because if he or she is your own you will know. Pray hard, dream big and have faith because with God all things are possible.

3 comments: