Wednesday 31 July 2013

IT WAS SO FREE!



My glass fell as I felt a warm hand on my chest from behind, it swiftly aroused goose pimples all over me, looking up, all I could see was an epitome of what you can describe as BEAUTY.  Her cleavage was screaming for dare attention, the teats were conspicuously looking for an escape route beneath her see-through gown, perfectly built with an enchanting figure was this lady in this new club a friend invited me to...

When the snares on me were getting out of hand and my heart beating uncontrollably, I welcomed her for a seat and then she started the conversation, apparently I wasn’t used to such experience, she asked: "you care for a night?” (I guessed she was referring to a Night Train, which unfortunately I don't drink). I carefully said “NOPE”, I don't do Night Train... She reiterated, "you will like it, it’s cool and the experience will be remarkable." (I wondered, what is the ish in ogogoro 'hisssssss')

I suppose there was no one to give me a clue of what I was in for just because I sat alone (and obviously waiting for my guy). Before I could digest her slangs & jargons, I had felt a touch around my thigh, oh dear…the rest I could remember was she being in my arms and then in the car she claimed to own.
Before you could say Jack Robinson, the romance was getting hot and on the verge of climax, I was interrupted by two hefty men, which I bet were the cocotte’s allies, they dragged me out with some heavy punches, claiming she’s their girlfriend and I was trespassing.

After a long struggle with the crooks, the "Street in boy" in me as usual played a great role, I eventually fought my way through and took to my heels but that was after they parted with my 14 carat gold chain & my Hublot classic chronograph wristwatch.

Was I charmed? How did I enter that car? Was I carried? When did I take alcohol, all I had was a Malt (as usual).

Here is the lesson folks, it was so free that I got engrossed and lost guard. Whatever is FREE underneath is danger. When it’s so FREE you’ve got to FLEE!

Another lesson nature has thought me this weekend!

3 comments: