Monday 4 July 2011

WHY SAGG!

I watched with an admixture of dismay and shock, as I was entered walked  towards the populous Galleria at least to unwind at this weekend.  I saw some guys ,which my friend call family of Jarule and the likes of the western hip hop artists. Behold, these guys trousers or jeans were falling almost off their flat bottoms, they were kept pulling the jean up every now and then as if their belt has a problem.
    Amidst the anger and dissatisfaction that was obvious in my countenance, my friend tapped me out my steers that it was all fashion and moreover they don't see any wrong about that.
   The most popular way of calling the sense of dressing is   SAGGING, which emanated from the inmate in prison abroad, where they do not allow them use belt for security reasons, which in process makes their trousers fall.
   Sagging now became a thing of pride and fashion for the ex-convict to show to the public that they are back, as that seems to be way to depict their freedom. This has now transformed to all manners of pride and superiority among youngsters  virtually every where in the world.
    Against the risk of being misunderstood as a pessimist or being sentimental infact · Jay Was Here.com saysfor whatever reason, sagging has been and will continue to be a trend in some circles and cultures. And while it won’t get you very far in the business sector, it does however provide me material for today’s top 10 list”.  Send your humble view, if truly sagging should be embraced. Hit me back ,catch yah!




2 comments:

  1. oh mine...I guess that's trend. but again I think it depends on individual swag.

    ReplyDelete