Thursday 6 March 2014

ALABI the Londoner……



 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 Oh you thought I could forget easily
The Hope and Promises you gave me so easily

Sounded Like I knew really

But I was silly

Because it happened right in my house
You sneaked in like a mouse

When Mum was out

 
You said, it’s not all about your age
That my problems will be buried in the sewage

You even said you will buy me car
We will drive together to a place so far

 
Away from my pain
Where there are blessing like rain

And so much to gain

 
Yes, you mentioned “London”
Where we will have our first son

Then you quietly asked if I was ON
You said you wanted to turn me on

That it will be fun
That there is nothing new under the sun
 
Under my thigh I felt your hands already
I begged you, cause I wasn’t ready

My breast you fondle carelessly

 
You kept saying “London”
Even without using a condom

You held me like a tendon

 
Then you grinded so hard
Leaving me so sad

My eyes I closed so hard

Taking away my virginity
Leaving me to uncertainty

 
That day you went away
Saying you will come on the second day

To take me to where you stay

 
Alabi, you never came
Mama whipped me with her cane

When my messes never came

Mama cried in pain
That you left us in total shame


Many nights I cried
Because you lied

Your innocent girl asked after you
I told her you she never had you


Truly, we heard you were in London
I wrote severally, hoping you will return

But we heard you had a son
Well, Congratulation 

Did I feel bad?
Well… Yes, because you said we’ll raise our child together in London no matter how hard

Then Nkem,   your girl came home with this news……

Watchout....

 

No comments:

Post a Comment